You may never again have a job where you work this hard…and have this much fun! For more than 80 years, Mohawk has been proud to offer an exciting and enriching camp experience for children ages 3 to 14, and our staff is a key part of this experience.
• Our philosophy and set of goals that put children first
• The depth and breadth of our athletic and creative programs
• Our beautiful 40-acre site with outstanding facilities
• Our truly exceptional staff
As part of the Mohawk Team, you will…
• Have an impact on children’s lives
• Gain valuable leadership & work experience
• Learn new skills
• Make new friends
• Develop imagination and creativity
• Swim, play sports and games, and have fun every day!
Camp can have an enormous positive impact upon children. Mohawk strives to create an environment where children feel physically and emotionally safe, and where they can develop socially, physically and creatively. Our staff act as leaders, mentors and friends. We teach skills in a gentle, supportive way and emphasize values such as concern for others, cooperation and sportsmanship. Mohawk hires staff members who are patient, understanding, motivated, energetic and believe in putting the needs of kids first!
Mohawk offers a great opportunity for staff members to meet, work and socialize with each other. A hot lunch and salad bar are provided every day, and staff eat in shifts, separate from campers. After hours, staff activities include coed inter-camp softball, soccer, ultimate Frisbee, volleyball, etc.